Moving out of your property?We are one of the best home and office clearance company in Kent.
general house clearance: what do we offer?
- No Call Out Charges EVER.
- We can supply grabber lorries
- Prices are based on volume and weight of your junk.
- A simple and affordable solution to waste clearance.
- general house clearance - Once the scrap has been loaded we will clear up. Your rubbish is then taken away for recycling.
At Rubbish Clearance, we remove lawnmowers, rolls of underlay, cuttings, radiators, topsoil or sofa removal legally at a registered dump.Get in touch with us in Birling on 0800 138 9100 about furniture collection or fill in our booking form. Would you like to receive a free estimate or do you need help calculating the load size? Click here for general prices.
Things to note:
- Difficulties on site: Dump off and weigh bridge traffic can make jobs over run and make us late through no fault of our own. (We do call and let you know).
- Things KRC can't dispose of: Domestic refuse (unless bagged)
- Labour: Extra time or labour needed over 20 minutes can involve a approximately 20 minutes
- Special offers: 8 cubic yards - £175.00
- Prices exclude VAT
Covering all of kent
Our services include Junk & rubbish removal, Garden rubbish and waste removal, bulky waste and commercial waste collection and disposal, broken pallet, cardboard and paper collection and recycling.
House clearance (full or part), builders and home renovation waste removal, void clearance. IT disposal and WEEE recycling. Removal and disposal of fly tipped materials.
KRC - Cleaning up Kent
KRC is the green and hassle free alternative to skip hire. Save yourself time and money by letting our waste removal teams do all the hard work for you.
We are fully licensed with the environment agency. Call 0800 138 9100.
a van collection in Halstead today.
Collecting your scrap from homes, building sites and offices around Elham since 2001
KRC (Kent) Ltd do the job quickly and efficiently, wherever the junk is situated upstairs, downstairs or in the garden