are you looking for a fully licensed and registered company that can collect and remove your scrap or clutter in Kent safely, cheaply at a time to suit? Then we can help. A House & Office Waste Collection Company TN12 you can trust to clear the junk quickly for customers in Kent.
We are accredited
Are you looking for a low-cost price for green rubbish removal or man with a van for house clearance? Are you in a shop or office? KRC (Kent) Ltd can help all local people in Five Oak Green. KRC is a responsibly as a registered waste carrier waste recycling company based in Kent. Stuff that we remove includes broken tables, photocopiers, televisions and dog kennels.
garden clearance, leaves, cuttings, grass, soil: what do we offer?
- Fully Licensed By The Environmental Agency
- KRC Ltd's cutting edge technology, trucks, reporting and compliance set us apart from the rest
- We take on jobs from one single item to full buildings/ contracts.
- There are no expensive skip permits required EVER for Five Oak Green
- No Weight Restrictions
Please take note of:
- Problems KRC and customers would like to avoid when possible: The price of your waste services need to increase because customer has underestimated the quantity or weight
- Things KRC can't take away: Petrol, oil or diesel
- Labour: Any extra time or labour required over twenty minutes can incur a charge
- Special offers in Five Oak Green: 10 cubic yards - £220.00
- Prices from £65.00 exclude VAT
Covering all of kent
Our services include Junk & rubbish removal, Garden rubbish and waste removal, bulky waste and commercial waste collection and disposal, broken pallet, cardboard and paper collection and recycling.
House clearance (full or part), builders and home renovation waste removal, void clearance. IT disposal and WEEE recycling. Removal and disposal of fly tipped materials.
KRC - Cleaning up Kent
KRC is the green and hassle free alternative to skip hire. Save yourself time and money by letting our waste removal teams do all the hard work for you.
We are fully licensed with the environment agency. Call 0800 138 9100.