We are licensed
Are you looking for a inexpensive price for commercial rubbish disposal or rubble clearance? Are you in a flat or shop? Rubbish Clearance Limited (KRC) can help all private customers in Shorne Ridgeway. KRC is a responsibly waste recycling company based in Kent. Stuff that we remove includes toilets, dog kennels, lawnmowers and freezers.
scrap, timber or rubble removal: what do we offer?
- All staff are fully uniformed and recognisable
- 1 bag = builders rubble sack.
- Cheaper than a skip in front of your Shorne Ridgeway home
- We will always give our customers a courtesy call to let you know we're on our way
Rubbish Clearance Ltd can collect, clear up and take away your rolls of underlay, computers, work tops and old kitchens, cupboards or fridges responsibly, including all waste, wherever you are in Shorne Ridgeway.Call us right now on 0800 138 9100 about commercial rubbish disposal or fill in our booking form. Call us for a free quote or do you need help estimating the load size? Click here for general prices. Rubbish Clearance Ltd (Kent) cover all of Shorne Ridgeway and Kent.
Things to note:
- Difficulties on site: We arrive to find access is more difficult and in some cases impossible and have to cancel your junk clearance
- Things KRC can't clear away: Petrol, oil or diesel
- Labour: Extra time or labour needed over 20 minutes can involve a 15-20 minutes
- Special offers: 2 cubic yards - £75.00
- Prices exclude VAT
Covering all of kent
Our services include Junk & rubbish removal, Garden rubbish and waste removal, bulky waste and commercial waste collection and disposal, broken pallet, cardboard and paper collection and recycling.
House clearance (full or part), builders and home renovation waste removal, void clearance. IT disposal and WEEE recycling. Removal and disposal of fly tipped materials.
KRC - Cleaning up Kent
KRC is the green and hassle free alternative to skip hire. Save yourself time and money by letting our waste removal teams do all the hard work for you.
We are fully licensed with the environment agency. Call 0800 138 9100.