Why not have Rubbish Clearance Kent (Kent) to remove your waste or rubble in Well Street?
are you after a highly efficient and ethical locally based outfit that can clear away your junk or dross in Kent safely at a registered dump? Then we can help. A Licensed Rubbish Removal company serving ME19 for customers looking for waste clearance and removal services in Kent.
Are you after a one-off fee quotation for removal services or waste removals? Perhaps you are in a factory or shop. Rubbish Clearance Limited (KRC) can help all residents in Well Street. KRC is a council registered home clearance company located in Kent. Rubbish Clearance Ltd perform all the lifting and loading so you don't have to. KRC (Kent) Ltd remove single items or full loads, not simply in Kent but also in London & surrounding counties. Rubbish Clearance Ltd dispose of bin stores, piles of topsoil / dirt, mattresses and fridge freezer.
refuse removal: what do we offer?
- With us rubbish clearance and removal is straightforward and affordable.
- Click here for super low prices and charges
- We take all the hard work away
- There are no permits required.
At Rubbish Clearance, we clear up freezers, car tyres (can cost more as expensive to dispose of), cookers, loads of bricks, fridges or filing cabinets responsibly, including all waste.Call us right now on 0800 138 9100 about removal services or fill in our booking form. Call us for a free quote or do you need help estimating the load size? Click here for general prices. KRC cover all of Well Street and Kent.
Things to note:
- Difficulties on site: The price of your house rubbish collection need to increase because customer has underestimated the quantity or weight
- Things KRC can't dispose of: Raw meat or fish unless sealed, neither can KRC remove offal
- Labour: Extra time or labour needed over 20 minutes can involve a a reasonable amount of time, say 20 minutes
- Special offers: 6 cubic yards - £145.00
- Prices exclude VAT
Covering all of kent
Our services include Junk & rubbish removal, Garden rubbish and waste removal, bulky waste and commercial waste collection and disposal, broken pallet, cardboard and paper collection and recycling.
House clearance (full or part), builders and home renovation waste removal, void clearance. IT disposal and WEEE recycling. Removal and disposal of fly tipped materials.
KRC - Cleaning up Kent
KRC is the green and hassle free alternative to skip hire. Save yourself time and money by letting our waste removal teams do all the hard work for you.
We are fully licensed with the environment agency. Call 0800 138 9100.