From debris removal to metals copper or other scrap collection, KRC can clear, collect and dispose of all your rubbish in Kingsgate or Drellingore responsibly for less money than you think.
Are you looking for a low-cost price for office waste collection or refuse removal? Are you in a rented property or factory? Rubbish Clearance Ltd (Kent) can help all private customers in Kingsgate. Rubbish Clearance Limited (KRC) is a responsibly helping you declutter waste company based in Kent. Waste we collect includes sofa removal, unwanted electricals, boilers and car tyres (can cost more as expensive to dispose of).
At Kent Rubbish Clearance, we cart off chairs, photocopiers, toilets, radiators, mixed waste or white goods legally at a registered dump.Get in touch with us in Kingsgate on 0800 138 9100 about office waste collection or fill in our booking form. Would you like to receive a free estimate or do you need help calculating the load size? Click here for general prices.
Please take note of:
- Difficulties on site: We arrive to find access is more difficult and in some cases impossible and have to cancel your refuse collections
- Things KRC can't help you throw out: Medical waste, Helium or oxygen gas bottles, Bins Which Belong To Other Companies or Councils
- Labour: Any extra time or labour required over 15-20 minutes can incur a an additional charge
- Special offers in Kingsgate: 4 cubic yards - £110.00
- Prices from £65.00 exclude VAT
Covering all of kent
Our services include Junk & rubbish removal, Garden rubbish and waste removal, bulky waste and commercial waste collection and disposal, broken pallet, cardboard and paper collection and recycling.
House clearance (full or part), builders and home renovation waste removal, void clearance. IT disposal and WEEE recycling. Removal and disposal of fly tipped materials.
KRC - Cleaning up Kent
KRC is the green and hassle free alternative to skip hire. Save yourself time and money by letting our waste removal teams do all the hard work for you.
We are fully licensed with the environment agency. Call 0800 138 9100.