For Instant quotes on call Stuart on 0800 138 9100
KRC (Kent) Ltd offer the economical moving debris as well as retail & manufacturing junk removal covering Royal Tunbridge Wells
We are licensed and accredited
Are you looking for a one-off fee price for garden rubbish removal or bulky waste collection? Are you in a office or shop? Rubbish Clearance Ltd can help all local home owners in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Rubbish Clearance Limited (KRC) is a fully licensed and registered clearance company based in Kent. Waste we collect includes settees, work tops and old kitchens, bin stores and concrete.
Recommended rubbish removals in Kent:
- You only pay for the space you use.
- Our rates are based on the percentage of the vehicle filled and you only pay for the space used. We do all the loading and all disposal fees are included.
- trash removal - Once the scrap has been loaded we will clear up. Your waste is then taken away for recycling.
- No Weight Restrictions
- We collect items from anywhere on the property
At Kent Rubbish Clearance, we collect and remove photocopiers, cookers, computer monitors, general bulky items or waste, lawnmowers or broken tables safely at a registered dump.Get in touch with us in Royal Tunbridge Wells on 0800 138 9100 about garden rubbish removal or fill in our booking form. Would you like to receive a free estimate or do you need help calculating the load size? Click here for general prices.
Things to note:
- Difficulties on site: We arrive to find access is more difficult and in some cases impossible and have to cancel your garden rubbish removal
- Things KRC can't safely remove: Biological or medical waste
- Labour: Extra time or labour needed over 20 minutes can involve a a reasonable amount of time, say 20 minutes
- Special offers: 2 cubic yards - £75.00
- Prices exclude VAT
Covering all of Kent
Our services include Junk & rubbish removal, Garden rubbish and waste removal, bulky waste and commercial waste collection and disposal, broken pallet, cardboard and paper collection and recycling.
House clearance (full or part), builders and home renovation waste removal, void clearance. IT disposal and WEEE recycling. Removal and disposal of fly tipped materials.